SoftwareHaus is a growing international company with two offices in Serbia. We are developing and leasing custom CRM products used in the Dating industry, and other eCommerce industries.
- Analyzing and transforming various datasets containing client data.
- Developing and maintaining fraud scoring algorithms.
- Analyzing and optimizing internal products to maximize revenue based on analyzed data.
- Retrieving and standardizing reporting of KPIs.
- Working with external Machine Learning partners.
- You have excellent IT-Understanding to carry out Systems-/Data-Analysis and the ability to utilize tools effectively including:
- Database / tables / SQL-Queries / Database-Query-Tools
- Good MS-Access- and Excel-Skills, such as usage of Pivot-Tables or Data-Table-Analysis
- You are willing to support the business with daily Data-Quality-Reporting-Activities and Issue-Resolution.
- Very good knowledge in data modeling, data management.
- You are able to apply a logical, structured and analytical Thought-Process to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- A university degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field (or provable equivalent practical experience in this domain)
- You have prior experience as a developer, data scientist or data analyst (and preferably knowledge of Python)
- You combine strong interpersonal and communication skills together with a positive personality and can-do / self-starter attitude
You surely don’t need much persuasion to want to work in the place that offers:
- Top-notch equipment
- As you can see on the cover photo above, we really do have the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building
This person should share company values- loyalty, diligence and initiative.