Work Experience: 1-3 years
Trust is what makes the world go around – that is why we are creating an atmosphere of mutual understanding and loyalty within our company. We don’t ask for more than we give.
The evolution theory claims that it is not the “best” ones that survive, but the ones with the ability to adapt. Even though you can always count on your colleagues, we expect you to be ready to take the bull by the horns and to possess a problem-solving attitude.
When something doesn’t seem right, we notice and address the issue. Everybody is expected to contribute to the method and process improvements within our daily duties.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as git
- Experience with various wireframe design tools (Sketch, AdobeSuite, AffinityDesigner or InVision)
- Strong portfolio, with demonstrated ability to create highly functional, beautiful, and user-centered products and experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Brand new Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Great office location with the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building
- Company-sponsored trainings and education
- Parking space