Softwarehaus is a Dannish company with a mission to provide the best end-to-end web solutions. We run a variety of different international e-commerce websites and help clients manage their promotional campaigns. Our base is in Copenhagen, with offices in Belgrade.
Our team consists of vibrant, charismatic people with excellent creative and leading skills, and we are actively searching for talented individuals to join our Belgrade crew.
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently deliver quality work.
- Interact effectively with colleagues to determine project needs and develop solutions.
- Laser focused on our objectives and helps to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Solving problems using your magic tech powers.
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks.
- Takes overall accountability for getting things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen, or gives advance warning if things aren’t going well so we can arrange for help.
- Minimum 1,5 years of experience with HTML, HTML 5, CSS3 and responsive design principles.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to write / architect good templates
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work
- History / knowledge of successful development workflows
- History / knowledge of successful team workflows
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Good communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with 3D animation
- Senes of design
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with UI design
You surely don’t need much persuasion to want to work in the place that offers:
- Competitive salary
- Brand new Apple equipment
- As you can see on the cover photo above, we really do have the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building